Werkstudent | Berlin, Germany
We will be offering a flexible internship to undergraduate and graduate students with the following major and/or related major in Business Administration.
Student interns will assist with:
- Supporting the Customer Service and Finance area
- Collaborate with the company manager in maintaining current and accurate business records;
- Participate in month-end closing activities;
- Take part on projects to improve operational efficiency;
- Daily onsite team support is needed;
- General clerical support;
- Files paper copies of documents;
- Scan and electronically file documents;
- Data Entry;
- Update excel spreadsheets;
- Faxing, organizing supplies and office environment;
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must be:
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited university or technical/vocational institution;
- Majoring in an area of study related to the position;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English. (German knowledge would be an advantage to the candidate);
- Have excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and show initiative;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision;
- Ability to solve problems effectively.
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations, in addition to your earliest possible starting date.
If available, please provide a link to any additional online resources like a Linkedin profile.