PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
In addition, you assist in coordinating the production and manage independently Supplier.They organize the flow of goods and the logistics of semi-finished and finished parts.They assist in quality control.You have the chance to own responsibility in various areas (logistics, production, marketing, accounting, purchasing) take over the company and to gain experience there.
- Good technical understanding (possibly Wi.-Ing., Business Administration with technology knowledge)
- Knowledge of organization and project management
- Knowledge of cost calculation
- Flexible, independent and purposeful work
- Good English language skills necessary
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations, in addition to your earliest possible starting date.
If available, please provide a link to any additional online resources like a Linkedin profile.