Werkstudent | Berlin, Germany
This position is responsible for managing the optical development, manufacturing, and design for LEDs.
The job will meet the following tasks and experiences:
- Provide optical design & development expertise for timely support on new projects of moderate size & complexity
- Provide optical design related guidance & technical advice to project engineers/ designers for new product development & production projects
- Designs and conducts tests, lab set up, data acquisition, data analysis, and other evaluations for prototype & pre-production
- Recommend and implement design changes to production products per prototype testing results
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter and capable of keeping up with a fast development pace
- Must be able to utilize computer-aided mechanical design and simulation software such as SolidWorks, Zemax and Matlab
- fluent English necessary
- flexible, independent and targeted working
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations, in addition to your earliest possible starting date.
If available, please provide a link to any additional online resources like a Linkedin profile.
We are looking foward to hear from you!